On September 13, 2021, on application by Pillar Capital Corp., the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List) (the “Court“) issued an order (the “Receivership Order“) providing for, among other things, the appointment of Baigel Corp. (“Baigel“) as as receiver and manager (the “Receiver“) of all the assets, properties, and undertakings (the “Property“) of 3 Sixty Secure Corp. (“Secure Corp“) and 3 Sixty Risk Solutions Ltd. (“Risk Solutions” and, together with Secure Corp, the “3 Sixty Group“), pursuant to section 243(1) of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and section 101 of the Courts of Justice Act. A copy of the Receivership Order is posted below.
Periodic updates and documents will be posted to this website in accordance with the Court’s E-Service Protocol.
On November 9, 2021, the Court made an order (the “Sale Processes Approval Order“) that provided for, among other things, the Court’s approval of sale processes for:
- the real property known as 21 McDonald Street, Smiths Falls, Ontario;
- the real property known as Unit 12, 83 Little Bridge Street, Almonte, Ontario;
- the real property known as Unit 107/109, 83 Little Bridge Street, Almonte, Ontario;
- the fleet of motor vehicles, equipment, furniture and other chattels of the 3 Sixty Group; and
- firearms belonging to the 3 Sixty Group that were in the possession and/or control of the Receiver.
Also on November 9, 2021, the Court made an order (the “Ancillary Relief Order“) that provided for, among other things, the Court’s approval of:
- a process for addressing unclaimed third-party property;
- the Receiver’s payment of a retainer for the administration of a bankruptcy of Secure Corp; and
- the Receiver’s First Report and the activities of the Receiver described therein.
As per the Endorsement of the Honourable Justice Penny on November 9, 2021, the Court has scheduled to hear a motion by the Receiver on December 17, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
Please be advised that all documents posted below are for information purposes to stakeholders and do not constitute advice.
Inquiries of stakeholders may be directed to the attention of the Receiver by email at 3SixtySecureCorp@baigel.ca.
Wage Earner Protection Program (WEPP) Information
- 3 Sixty Secure Corp. Receivership Estate ID: 33-165772*
- General Notice of WEPP to Former Employees of 3 Sixty Secure Corp.
*Please note that prior to September 28, 2021, this page inadvertently and erroneously listed the Estate ID as 31-165772. Please note the correct Estate ID above.
Court Orders and Endorsements
- Receivership Order – 13 September 2021
- Sale Processes Approval Order – 9 November 2021
- Ancillary Relief Order – 9 November 2021
- Email Endorsement of Justice Penny – 9 November 2021
Application and Motion Materials
- Application Record – Pillar Capital Corp. – Returnable 13 September 2021
- Factum of the Applicant – Returnable 13 September 2021
- Motion Record of the Receiver – Returnable 9 November 2021
Notice and Statement of Receiver
- Notice and Statement of Receiver – 3 Sixty Secure Corp.
- Notice and Statement of Receiver – 3 Sixty Risk Solutions Ltd.